LAMB ME YOUR RECIPE:
An exotic lamb curry for you to try at your next gathering!
LAMB ME YOUR RECIPE
WITH HENDRI TAKE
Want to venture into a different recipe for an upcoming gathering? Try this exotic lamb curry that is surprisingly easy to make! Smashingly delicious, we are sure that Aussie lamb will be your favourite choice for the next family feast!
500 g australian lamb shoulder Australia (dice cut)
japanese curry paste
1 carrot (roughly chopped)
1 bunch spinach
100 g broccoli
100 g cauliflower
1 cup water (200 ml)
500 ml olive oil
1/2 onion (roughly chopped)
4 cloves garlic
2 tbs butter
1. Season the diced lamb shoulder with salt and black pepper on each side. Add a little olive oil to both sides.
2. Prepare the pan with high heat, and put in the diced lamb shoulder. Turn over the lamb on each side. Put in the garlic and onion and stir.
3. Cook until the lamb is at medium doneness and all sides are caramelized and put aside the lamb on a plate.
4. In the same pan, add water and curry paste and stir in well.
5. Add in the chopped carrot and cook it until it is tender and the water is thickened.
6. Add broccoli, cauliflower and spinach. You can add water if the water is reduced.
7. Add butter and stir well.
8. Turn off the heat and add the lamb. The Lamb Curry is ready to serve.